Worship together “On Lawn..."
Bring your lawn chairs, beach blankets & umbrellas, or pop-up shelters for a festival-like atmosphere for our outdoor in-person gatherings while the fall weather is mild.
Host a Watch Party
Watch together with the people you're already hanging out with to get more out of your Cornerstone Online experience.
What is a Watch Party?
Watch Parties are an opportunity to watch Cornerstone Online together so that you can connect and encourage each other spiritually.
How does it work?
- Let us know you're hosting and we'll resource and encourage you.
- Watch Cornerstone Online together with the people in your household. (We suggest you follow the CDC's guidelines for protecting yourself and others.)
- Show Cornerstone Online on the biggest screen possible. (Most people will find it easy to watch the YouTube-hosted version on a TV with a Roku, Apple TV, or Chromecast device. See below for details.)
Remember, everyone can join in the biggest Watch Party of all by watching Cornerstone Online live with others on the Church Online platform.
How do we watch Cornerstone Online on the big screen?
Watching Cornerstone Online on the biggest screen possible makes a huge difference in the experience, especially when you're watching together.
• Start with your device
Get one (big) screen for content, a second screen for connection. Even though you'll be watching Cornerstone Online on a big screen, each person can use a phone, tablet, or laptop to go to http://CornerstoneNH.org/online and watch together with the entire church family. This will allow each person to chat, request live prayer, and access the notes and other features of our Church Online platform.
• Option One: The YouTube app on your smart TV
If you have a Smart TV, Roku, or Apple TV, you can use the YouTube app to play Cornerstone Online live. Launch the YouTube app, and search within it for "TheCornerstoneNH" to locate Cornerstone's channel. On our channel you'll see this weekend's service streaming live beginning at five minutes before the published service start time. If you have a Chromecast device, launch the YouTube app on your phone and then Chromecast Cornerstone from your device to the TV.
• OPTION Two: Use an HDMI cable from your device to the TV
Any TV with an HDMI input can be used to show Cornerstone Online. On your device, find Cornerstone Online on our YouTube channel or the Church Online platform. Then connect your phone, tablet, laptop, or other computer using an HDMI cable. If your device doesn't have an HDMI out, you can find an HDMI adapter for almost any device.